Monday 17 May 2010

Superdrug Makeup Haul May ‘10

Here are some of my Purchases in May


Revlon Lipgloss New Shade Coral Reef
Corals are so in this season – and it’s a pretty versatile colour! The new Revlon Lipgloss has a fruity flavour and gives you that fresh luminous look. The colour pay off is pretty good too and formulation is light, but not too light that you eat it all off! There are no sparkles. A dupe for this would be No.7 Lipgloss inTangerine – Tastes of tangerines and glittery too! Coral look great on those of us who have olive toned skin!

I teamed my new liploss up with Barry M's Lipstick No. 53 for a super glam look!











Revlon Matte Power Blush on 003 Perfectly Peach
A really smooth and soft formulation, this colour is the perfect accompaniment to the new Revlon Lipgloss. It’s easy to apply and it comes with a little applicator brush and cute ‘pop out’ mirror which pops out when you press the button!






Revlon Nail Enamel in 031 Lilac Pastelle
What a gorgeous colour! It oddly reminds me of cupcakes and babies! The formulation was easy to go on and I got great overage even after just one coat! I’ve had it on for just over 24 hours and no chips. This is without a topcoat. Love it, let’s hope it lasts all week! This is a bang on trend colour and whats even better was that I got it for free from Superdrug who are currently doing 3 for 2 on all Revlon Products! (as at 16.05.10)




GOSH Special Eyeshadow Selection 002 Bohemian Gypsy
I couldn’t help myself when I saw this quad! I was completely taken by the presentation! I love those little globules of eyeshadow! The colour selection is a little odd, but I can definitely make it work! Use a combination of a number of colours or on their own! Really nice colour pay off too! They all have a lustre finish except for the bluey black shade (top right) which has a little sparkle. The peachy colour could be used as a highlight for the cheeks too!


I'll do a look with all of my new goodies and post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment